In November 2012 we hosted a "Rainbow Rooms" fundraising night in aid of George’s Foundation and the children’s charities that we support. It was a really fun evening in the atmospheric basement rooms of Shoreditch Town Hall. The maze of rooms that comprise the Town Hall basement were each full of colourful surprises from the pink dress-up boudoir and the journey into the deep blue sea to the village "green". A huge thank you goes to everyone involved and especially those who came and supported on the night and throughout.
We were lucky to have fantastic entertainment from musical comedy cabaret star Sarah-Louise Young (Radio 4, West End, Edinburgh Fringe), plus music, DJ's and dancing. Not to mention stars of the show "The Human Fruit Machine" - if you missed it don't miss out, clip is here There are also lots of photos here
We also held a Luxury Raffle and the lucky winners are listed in caps below.
Thank you to everyone who supported the event, sold raffle tickets, baked cakes, brought their friends - all of it is massively appreciated.
Hope to see you at the next one!
Luxury Raffle - Prize Winners
- Two VIP passes to see Kaiser Chiefs at Brixton Academy, plus option to meet the band, 1st March 2013 ALDO RENALDI
- Six months full membership at any Virgin Active Gym (excluding Chiswick) DAMIAN PATTINSON
- Magnum of Dom Perignon Champagne, 2002 vintage (rrp £400) ANDREW FRY
- Two tickets to the Live Semi-Final of XFactor 2012 on ITV1 TOM SWEENEY
- Two VIP passes to Bestival, Isle Of Wight 2013 PHILIP POTOPAEV
- Dinner for two at acclaimed restaurant Rivington Grill in Shoreditch (up to £150) SARAH DANIEL
- Two tickets to the English National Opera’s production of Medea at the London Coliseum in March 2013 ADAM KLIMES
- Signed exhibition catalogues and posters from Gilbert & George KEVIN PHELAN
- Signed books from Anthony Gormley, from the White Cube Gallery KATE HUDSPETH
- Two tickets to see The Last Leg with Adam Hills ‘Christmas Special’ on Channel 4 MATT ARCHIBALD
- Two tickets to see Alan Carr “Chatty Man” on Channel 4 TAIRA NAWAZISH
- A selection of beautifully packaged fine teas from Joe’s Tea Company, London JAMIE BRADLEY
- Silver chain link bracelet, handmade by jewellery designer Elisabeth Balkwill (rrp £55) JESS MORRIS
- Two tickets to the Country Living Spring Fair at the Business Design Centre, London in March 2013 ANNE HARMER
- Two tickets to see 8 Out Of 10 Cats on Channel 4 BECKY BLAMIRE
- Bundle of top artist albums from Universal Music TINA WELLS
- A signed copy of children’s poetry book “Bananas In My Ears” by Michael Rosen, illustrated by Quentin Blake PAULINE JONES
- Signed copies of Dino Chapman art books JAMES HUSSEY
- Bundle of DVD box sets and films from Channel 4 ELLIOT CMS / ZOE WITCHELL
- An “Art Party in a Box”, eight clocks to decorate & paint HARRY CROSS
- Gentleman’s long sleeve country cycling jersey by Rapha (rrp £140) JON DAMES
- A copy of “Velo” a book about cycling, plus packs of Rouleur greeting cards MARIANNE ADAMS
- Bundle of TV and film DVDs including Series 1 & 2 of Channel 4’s ground-breaking documentary series “24 Hours in A&E” (not commercially available) GRAHAM MORRIS
- A selection of products from luxury skin care brand Bliss (rrp £165) UNAMED
- Six sessions with personal trainer and ultra marathon runner Henry Morris at LA Fitness Gym, Kentish Town, London CHLOE FOWLER
- Bundle of CDs and music DVDs from EMI Music SIOBHAN PATTINSON / AARON FAIRHURST
- Handmade semi-precious stone bracelet by jewellery designers Olive Blue (rrp £40) CHARLOTTE KING
- Team Sky cycle top and exclusive water bottle plus leather kit bag + towel (rrp £75) JAMES BENJAMIN
We also held a Silent Auction for two other items - A pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes won by Erwan Fournis and two tickets to the XFactor Semi-Final won by Philippa Marshall.